Unsuspected fire at the workplace may lead to multiple fatalities, property loss, legal complications, fines & imprisonment. “Fire Safety Training” for employees is one of the best investments for each and every organization. Fire safety training educates a set of practices & procedures to eliminate the damage caused by fire incidents. The skill & knowledge acquired through these trainings equip the employees, to combat fire in any unanticipated, catastrophic fire breakout.
The best way to put out a fire is to prevent it from happening in the first place.
Fire safety training classes teach your employees how to recognize fire hazards so they can make the building a safer place to work. Getting rid of these fire hazards and teaching employees to recognize them will help make your commercial building a safer place to work.
- The principle objective of the training is to provide proficiency in accessing the workplace hazards and effectively handle the fire control / preventive mechanism.
- Fire safety training offers expertise in theoretical knowledge & hands-on experience in handling various firefighting equipment.
- It helps to understand the organizational level of preparedness in dealing with emergencies
Learning Outcomes of Fire Safety training
- Realize the methodologies involved in fire formation
- Discuss the classification & causes of fire at the workplace
- Discuss the importance of various fire control mechanisms
- Outline the factors involved in the prevention of fire
- Familiarize with workplace Inspection & reporting procedures
- Describes various fire safety devices & their working mechanisms
- Details the essential requirements of the emergency evacuation plan
- Recognize the different types of fire extinguisher & their usage
The Fire Safety Training is relevant for:
- Fire Technicians
- Fire Warden
- Fire Marshal
- Safety Officer
- Emergency Response & Rescue Personnel
- Health & Safety committee members
- Any employees who are interested can partake, no prior knowledge is required
Five Key Steps to Workplace Fire Safety Training
- Teach prevention by recognizing fire hazards. Prevention is the first step in fire safety.
- Train employees on fire response.
- Develop comprehensive evacuation plans.
- Perform regular fire drills.
- Test and maintain fire safety equipment.
Simple Steps for Training Your Employees in Fire Safety
- Understanding the Fire Triangle.
- Discovering a fire (alarm and assembly points).
- Types of fires.
- Types of extinguishing agents.
- Identification of which fire extinguisher to use for which fire.
- How to use a fire extinguisher.
- People with disabilities.
Benefits of the Training
- Helps to identify & address the fire hazards
- Minimize the consequences of any fire-related incident /accident
- Enable to fulfill the legal requirement
- Reduce loss of lives in the event of a fire
- Educate to eradicate fire & prevent its recurrence
- Aids to create an efficient emergency response plan
- Create confidence to deal with emergencies
- Teaches Employees to Take Action- employees learn how to take action when they detect the warning signs of a fire.
- Empowers your employees so they know what steps to take in the event of an industrial fire.
- Train employees how to use fire extinguishers, to activate the fire alarms and about the emergency evacuation process.
Assessment of the Fire Safety Training
- Delegates are assessed through multiple-choice questionnaire
- Assesses Fire Safety Risk- During training, a fire protection contractor will evaluate your company’s fire safety risk.
- A fire safety risk assessment will help you realize what areas of your company need improvement for fire prevention and safety.
The Fire Safety Training equips your people with 4 Fundamental Fire Safety Principles that can be consistently applied internationally for preventing fire events and managing their impact i.e. :
- Detection and Communication
- Occupant Protection
- Containment and Extinguishment
To ensure the safety of your people and to avoid fire stay aware of fire safety measures & follow safety protocols.
In continuation to action join us for more details at email@example.com
Or visit our website www.keneducation.in or call us on +917569034271