A course Health, Safety and Environment Excellence – Advance Level (Level 5) is being designed by keeping one common belief in mind that, when it comes to Health, Safety and Environment courses, “21st century skills are no longer a luxury but a necessity”. The curriculum of this course has been shifted in the direction of modern skills & pedagogy, cooperative group learning, and problem-solving routines. Relevant competency driven training based on industry need to provide an advanced career, improve skills and learning is a core strength of this program. Predefined metrics and measurement which we use to evaluate relevance & alignment of our deliveries with industry needs will match your skills with the current trends and requirements post completion. Our E-learning solutions to this course mean that you can carry out self-directed learning in a highly effective manner. Fair trade practices and general welfare to the global occupational health, safety and environmental society by aiming “Zero” accident/incident rate in industries is the primary learning objective of the course. There is no other HSE course on the planet that covers the material you will encounter here. Accelerate your career! Position yourself to lead! Join the course today! You will be glad you did.
This qualification is a perfect choice for anyone who wants to make health and safety their career.
1. Health and safety professionals or those with aspirations to be one
2. People with health and safety responsibilities who want to gain an in-depth understanding
Applicant need to have qualified their 10th examination or any equivalent examination in relevant stream with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks and above from a recognized board. Having an experience of minimum 2 years in Occupational Health and Safety can avail admission to the program.
Sem Exams Online written examination of 4.30 Hrs. inclusive of 75 objective Question and 25 Descriptive questions. Project Report 2500 words project report submission within 60 days of written examination.
Ken Institute is being recognized by BAC UK (British Accreditation Council) and has been awarded as “Full Accreditation”. International institutional membership from the British Safety Council (BSC), RoSPA – UK, National Safety Council (NSC), and Institute of Engineers (IEI) are other valuable recognitions. Ken Institute had certified professionals from more than 43 countries and more than 49 nationals in Health, Safety, Environment, Fire Safety, HSE, EHSE, QHSE fields.
- • Prevention of Accidents and losses through effective and sustained use of ‘’Hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control(HIRA)’’ Technique
- • OH&S Risk Assessment and Control Related to Manufacturing Equipment and Machiner
- • OH&S Risk Management During Handling of Materials in Industry
- • Control of OH&S Risks in Chemical Plants
- • Loss and Disaster Prevention Through Effective Management of Fire Incidents
- • Preventive Strategies to Aim For Zero Accidents/Incidents
- • Learning From Past Accidents/Incidents – Effective Change Management
- • Electrical Safety Management for Non Electrical Professionals
- • Innovative Approach to Regulate and Control Internal Work Environment
- • Develop Zero Incident (ZIC) Culture Through Behavior Based Safety (BBS)