A skill of developing effective environmental management systems is what you acquire post Masters Honor in Environmental Engineering course completion. The syllabus is designed to provide learners with the relevant expertise wherever in the world they may be working, and to empower them to positively influence environmental management standards and practice at every organisational level. Learners will be able to implement strategies and systems that help their employers demonstrate environmental excellence and social responsibility, as well as avoiding prosecution, litigation and loss of reputation. It will help learners to understand how their decisions and actions affect the environment, builds knowledge and skills necessary to address complex environmental issues, as well as ways we can take action to keep our environment healthy and sustainable for the future. Our E-learning solutions to this course mean that you can carry out self-directed learning in a highly effective manner. There is no other Environmental course on the planet that covers the material you will encounter here. Accelerate your career! Position yourself to lead! Join the course today! You will be glad you did.
for those who wish to explore in detail a particular aspect of environmental practice, or who wish to pursue doctoral studies. These qualifications are ideal for Health, Safety and Environment professionals looking for a flexible way to continue their academic studies whilst working
An applicant must hold a degree (level 7 qualification) or any equivalent examination in relevant stream with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks and above from an officially recognized degree-granting institution or tertiary (postsecondary) degree that is deemed comparable to a four-year bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution. Having an experience of minimum 5 years in Occupational Health and Safety can avail admission to the program.
Sem Exam Online written examination of 4.30 Hrs. inclusive of 70 objective Question and 30 Descriptive questions. Project Report 2500 words project report submission within 60 days of written examination.
Ken Institute is being recognized by BAC UK (British Accreditation Council) and has been awarded as “Full Accreditation”. International institutional membership from the British Safety Council (BSC), RoSPA – UK, National Safety Council (NSC), and Institute of Engineers (IEI) are other valuable recognitions. Ken Institute had certified professionals from more than 43 countries and more than 49 nationals in Health, Safety, Environment, Fire Safety, HSE, EHSE, QHSE fields.
- • Principles of Environmental Science & Technology
- • Environmental Chemistry and Microbiology
- • Geoinformatics
- • Statistics for Environmental Engineers
- • Environmental Conservation and Hazard Management
- • Environmental Microbiology
- • Environment, Health and Safety in Industries
- • Environmental Quality Monitoring
- • Climate change and Adaptation
- • Environmental Risk Assessment and Management
- • Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services
- • Environmental Costs of Energy Production Tropical Ecology and Conservation
- • Environmental Law
- • Analysis of Environmental Data
- • Tropical Ecology and Conservation
- • Remote Sensing and GIS Applications in Environmental Management
- • Marine pollution and Control
- • Solid and Hazardous waste Management
- • Environmental Engineering Process