An online course Masters Honor in Health, Safety and Environment Engineering have designed & developed to push the boundaries of what HSE professionals are capable of achieving. This course is not going to waste your time reviewing subject matter that you already know. This course is designed to teach new concepts and best-in-class operations that will move your performance to a higher level than you thought possible. it is a pleasure to introduce a unique opportunity for HSE professionals everywhere. Professionals who work in the area of Health, Safety, and Environment have faced many significant challenges throughout their careers. And the challenges they face today are no less daunting. This course will teach you how HSE management structure must evolve to produce better results. And, it will provide you the cognitive tools you need to help drive that effort. There is no other HSE course on the planet that covers the material you will encounter here. Accelerate your career! Position yourself to lead! Join this course! You will be glad you did.
for those who wish to explore in detail a particular aspect of health, safety or environmental practice, or who wish to pursue doctoral studies. These qualifications are ideal for Health, Safety and Environment professionals looking for a flexible way to continue their academic studies whilst working
An applicant must hold a degree (level 7 qualification) or any equivalent examination in relevant stream with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks and above from an officially recognized degree-granting institution or tertiary (postsecondary) degree that is deemed comparable to a four-year bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution. Having an experience of minimum 5 years in Occupational Health and Safety can avail admission to the program.
Sem Exam Online written examination of 4.30 Hrs. inclusive of 70 objective Question and 30 Descriptive questions. Project Report 2500 words project report submission within 60 days of written examination.
Ken Institute is being recognized by BAC UK (British Accreditation Council) and has been awarded as “Full Accreditation”. International institutional membership from the British Safety Council (BSC), RoSPA – UK, National Safety Council (NSC), and Institute of Engineers (IEI) are other valuable recognitions. Ken Institute had certified professionals from more than 43 countries and more than 49 nationals in Health, Safety, Environment, Fire Safety, HSE, EHSE, QHSE fields.
- • Health and Safety Management System
- • Hazard identification, Risk Evaluation and Emergency Planning
- • Loss Causation Analysis and Investigation of Loss Causing Events
- • Factors Influencing Health and Safety Management System
- • Occupational Health and Hygiene Hazards and Controls
- • Evaluation and Control of Hazardous Substances & Waste Management.
- • Workplace Equipment and Machinery, Safe Material Handling Practices.
- • Safe Workplace Principles.
- Construction Safety and Associated Hazards
- Electrical Safety and Safe Work Practices On High Potential Systems
- • Fire and Explosion Hazards & Fire Risk Assessment
- • Ergonomics and Manual Handling
- • Radiation and Temperature
- • Occupational Effects of Noise and Vibration
- • Chemical Safety, Storage and Handling of Dangerous Substance