The syllabus of the course Diploma in Fire Safety covers a broad range of topics including the principles of fire and explosion, how to identify fire hazards in the workplace and the controls that can be put in place to reduce risk. The course Post Graduate Diploma in Fire Safety in Fire Safety is a globally relevant fire safety qualification and you can advance your career by gaining specialist fire safety knowledge For many who already have responsibility for other compliance issues, such as health and safety or environmental management, gaining specialist knowledge of fire safety can further expand their capabilities and help bring success and advancement to their career. The same applies to others in general management positions in the workplace. There is no other Fire Safety course on the planet that covers the material you will encounter here. Accelerate your career! Position yourself to lead! Join the course today! You will be glad you did.
This qualification is a perfect choice for anyone who wants to make Fire Safety field as their career. 1. Fire Safety professionals or those with aspirations to be one 2. People with Fire Safety responsibilities who want to gain an in-depth understanding
Applicant need to have qualified their diploma examination or any equivalent examination in relevant stream with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks and above from a recognized board. Having an experience of minimum 3 years in Occupational Health and Safety can avail admission to the program.
3 Exams (MCQ + Descriptive) + Project Report and online viva
Ken Institute is being recognized by BAC UK (British Accreditation Council) and has been awarded as “Full Accreditation”. International institutional membership from the British Safety Council (BSC), RoSPA – UK, National Safety Council (NSC), and Institute of Engineers (IEI) are other valuable recognitions. Ken Institute had certified professionals from more than 43 countries and more than 49 nationals in Health, Safety, Environment, Fire Safety, HSE, EHSE, QHSE fields.
- Module 1: Fire Triangles – 2
- Module 2: Health and Safety Risk of Fire – 2
- Module 3: How does Heat Transfers?
- Module 4: Heat Sources
- Module 5: Fuel and O2 Sources
- Module 1: Fire Classifications and hazards
- Module 2: Identifying Interested Parties and fulfilling their expectations – Internal and External Parties
- Module 4: Fire Safety Control measure
- Topic 4: Fire Protection technique
- Module 5: Fire Precaution techniques
- Module 1: Fire Safety Procedures
- Module 2: Active and Reactive monitoring On Fire arrangements
- Module 3: Fire Proofing
- Module 4: Fire action plan