The Postgraduate Program in Fire Safety Engineering is designed for professionals throughout the world who have fire safety responsibilities at work. It provides the knowledge and understanding, when combined with relevant experience, to carry out an effective fire risk assessment, as well as embed good practice in the workplace. Holders of this accredited qualification help their organisation to meet its fire safety responsibilities. It leads to a safer environment for employees and visitors to premises and an improved fire safety culture for employers and building managers. Fire safety is important. It protects people from injury and loss of life. It protects your property, your assets and your investment. Professionals with this Certificate in Fire Safety know how to help their employers avoid the damaging and sometimes catastrophic losses that result from fire. Our qualifications are developed based on extensive research with health and safety professionals, employers, professional bodies and regulators to ensure that they remain relevant and rigorous as well as achievable and practical. There is no other Fire Safety course on the planet that covers the material you will encounter here. Accelerate your career! Position yourself to lead! Join the course today! You will be glad you did.
for those who wish to explore in detail a particular aspect of Fire Safety practice, or who wish to pursue doctoral studies. These qualifications are ideal for Fire Safety professionals looking for a flexible way to continue their academic studies whilst working
An applicant must hold a degree or any equivalent examination in relevant stream with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks and above from an officially recognized degree-granting institution or tertiary (postsecondary) degree that is deemed comparable to a four-year bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution. Having an experience of minimum 5 years in Occupational Health and Safety can avail admission to the program.
3 Exams (MCQ + Descriptive) + Project Report and online viva
Ken Institute is being recognized by BAC UK (British Accreditation Council) and has been awarded as “Full Accreditation”. International institutional membership from the British Safety Council (BSC), RoSPA – UK, National Safety Council (NSC), and Institute of Engineers (IEI) are other valuable recognitions. Ken Institute had certified professionals from more than 43 countries and more than 49 nationals in Health, Safety, Environment, Fire Safety, HSE, EHSE, QHSE fields.
- Module 1: Major Organizations in the Field of Fire Safety – 2
- Module 2: Fire Chemistry – 2
- Module 3: Fire Safety Concepts
- Module 4: Identification of Materials Considered Hazardous
- Module 5: Control of Materials Considered Hazardous
- Module 1: Building Construction
- Module 2: Fire Detection Systems
- Module 3: Care, Maintenance, and Inspection
- Topic 4: Fire Department Inspections
- Module 5: Basic Principles of Maintenance and Inspection
- Module 1: Legal Aspects, Organization, and Legislation
- Module 2: Fire Prevention and Control
- Module 3: Emergency Response Planning for Safety Professionals
- Module 4: Fire Plan for Implementation